Monday, November 11, 2013

Re Liturgy

Praise the Lord, O my soul,
Let all that is within me praise His Holy Name!

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit!
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord-God, I thank You for all the ways You have given us to give You worship and praise.  Thank You especially for giving us the means to commune with You, most especially in the Celebration of the Eucharist.

Receiving You in the Celebration of the Eucharist is indeed "the source and summit" of my living.  Thank You Abba for Jesus.
Thank You Jesus-Christ for all You have done to make it possible for me to Live in You, and for sending us Your Holy Spirit.
Thank You Spirit for Your ever-faithful Presence; please guide me and guard me until I reach Heaven, my true Home.

Praise the Lord forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment