Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Victory In Christ

USCCA, Chapter 13
I believe in the resurrection of the dead, and life everlasting.  I believe Christ's death and resurrection means He has saved everyone from their sins and from the power of death.  However, for each person to enjoy eternal life in Christ, they must accept His self-giving love, His Life. 

Exactly when and how the Lord will execute the Final Judgment, I don't claim to completely know or understand.  I do know that because I live in Christ, I can trust Him for my eternal destiny.

Lord I pray for every human-being that has ever lived, that lives now on earth, and that will yet be born.  I pray that Your mercy on them will be experienced by them in coming to recognize and receive Christ.  Lord, forgive us for all the times we make it difficult for each other to see Christ.

Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy.


Thanks be to God Who gives us the victory in Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment